Welcome!

Feel free to look around - manga reviews, book reviews, literary works and interviews.

Quote of the Week:
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
- Put your guesses in the shout box!

Last Week's Quote:
"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
- Oscar Wilde

Featured:

The List: My fav. mangas
Jil4J: The Secret Behind the Name

~Want to be a contributer? Contact me.~

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Saying "Hi" from the Depths of Nowhere

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Life has been good.

Meaning life has been good after 1:30pm yesterday.

I finished my SATS yesterday and have been feeling good all the way up till now- time for me to study for my humongous calculus test tomorrow.

And then I'll feel good till Tuesday at 7:00pm, when I'll start studying for my AP biology test and another math test on functions.

O man. Life has got to slow down a bit.

- Annie

Ps. Cool thing is - I'm actually doing pretty good even with my busy schedule. Though it took some work, I've found a way to balance this site with my other endeavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment