Welcome!

Feel free to look around - manga reviews, book reviews, literary works and interviews.

Quote of the Week:
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
- Put your guesses in the shout box!

Last Week's Quote:
"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
- Oscar Wilde

Featured:

The List: My fav. mangas
Jil4J: The Secret Behind the Name

~Want to be a contributer? Contact me.~

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Very Short Semi- Hiatus

I will be taking a very short semi-hiatus for the next two, three weeks.

I am doing so because:

1. Life has caught up with me. Heavy school work -> less time to read and review.
However, it is "semi" because I might still ocassionally make a post.

2. I am working on Version 2.0 of this site. I am planning to upload my Internet novel: The Pursuit of Happiness onto this Blog. This means I must adjust some of the layout. I'm planning to have another two sections that can be accessed from the splash page. Therefore, I will have a section for Reviews, one section for the story, and one "personal" section. However, that is to be determined later.

On another note, I will still upload any writing I enjoy and review very inspirational books/mangas.

No comments:

Post a Comment