Welcome!

Feel free to look around - manga reviews, book reviews, literary works and interviews.

Quote of the Week:
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
- Put your guesses in the shout box!

Last Week's Quote:
"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
- Oscar Wilde

Featured:

The List: My fav. mangas
Jil4J: The Secret Behind the Name

~Want to be a contributer? Contact me.~

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Manga Review: Until death do us Apart [Need Editing]

Seinen: Until death do us Apart
Mangaka: Takashige Hiroshi

Artist: Double-S
Genre: Action, Adventure, Seinen

Rating: 9.8/10

These series is about a blind guy who can pretty much kick butt and a girl who can predict the future.

This ability has gotten her into the sight of various organizations that want her for their benefit.
Despite all of this, she meets Hijikata Mamoru, a blind swords man who is greatly feared by everyone for his amazing skills, along with his companion, Igawa they sweep the streets of Japan for known criminals and so on.
Thought this manga is still ongoing and irregular [meaning you don't know when the next chapter is going to come out], it's one of my favorites among a few, since the art is pretty awesome and kicking, the action is totally amazing, I am a big fan of swordsman plus Mamoru is seriously hot and awesome, his blindness makes him even more intriguing. I fell in love the minute I saw him. Thought his ways of showing affection is kind of harsh, he's a pretty cool character.
The action is always there since there are a lot of people who want Haruka's power, but Mamoru is always there to protect her.
There are a lot of surprising twists, among others that are very cunning, the plot is well written and I hope they keep translating it because I look forward to the characters' futures and their so called-Romance...

Clickie: Until death do us apart

Eli.

1 comment:

  1. I read this! And I really liked it too, though I wasn't very into the bloody parts.

    I thought the beginning was really unique, and the "till death do us part" concept.

    ReplyDelete